The members of the world’s largest luxury hospitality organization The Leading Hotels of the World have been marked with LHW.
The members the Small Luxury Hotels of the World organization (a collection of over 500 luxury boutique hotels and resorts in more than 70 countries) have been marked with SLH.
Hotels included on Condé Nast Traveller’s Gold List of the world’s best hotels have been marked with CNT.
Established in France in 1954, Relais & Châteaux’s mission is “to spread its unique art de vivre across the globe by selecting outstanding properties with a truly unique character.” Prospective and current members are evaluated by the group’s traditional “five C” motto: Character, Courtesy, Calm, Charm and Cuisine. The members of Relais & Châteaux exclusive collection of 475 of the finest hotels and gourmet restaurants in 55 countries on 5 continents have been marked with R&C.
HOTELS, RESORTS & SPAS BY REGION:
Hurghada, Red Sea
- Sofitel Winter Palace – built in 1886 on the Nile banks in a tropical garden is a magical experience of history luxury that hosted royalties and celebrities throughout the years.
Sharm El Sheikh
- GRAND HILLS HOTEL & SPA – “The most prestigious resort in Lebanon!” Featuring the Royal Residence measuring an impressive 4,131 sqm, and recognized by Guinness World Records as the largest hotel suite in the world.
United Arab Emirates
- AL BUSTAN ROTANA HOTEL LHW
- AL QASR
- ARMANI HOTEL DUBAI – 160 guest rooms and suites of minimalist elegance.
- ATLANTIS – The Palm.
- BURJ AL ARAB ******* – the world’s most luxurious and only 7-star hotel! CNT
- DESERT PALM SLH
- EMIRATES AL MAHA DESERT RESORT & SPA
- JUMEIRAH BEACH HOTEL
- JUMEIRAH EMIRATES TOWERS HOTEL – also known as Emirates Tower Two, is a 56-storey hotel. Connected with 54-floor Emirates Office Tower by a retail boulevard, the two towers form the Emirates Towers complex. It is the world’s third-tallest all-hotel building: 309 m (1,014 ft).
- JW Marriott Marquis Dubai – 72-storey, 376 m (1,234 ft) twin-tower skyscraper complex. The tallest hotel in Dubai, surpassing the Rose Rayhaan by Rotana, and it was the WORLD’S TALLEST HOTEL when it opened on 11th November 2012.
- MADINAT JUMEIRAH CNT
- MAISON D’HÔTES
- PALAZZO VERSACE
- PALM TREE COURT & SPA
- RESIDENCE & SPA AT ONE&ONLY ROYAL MIRAGE
- Rose Rayhaan | ROSE TOWER – soaring 333 metres, 72 storeys and certified as the world’s tallest hotel by Guinness Records 2009-2012 – now surpassed by the 376 m (1,234 ft) JW Marriott Marquis Dubai, opened on 11th November 2012.
- ROYAL MIRAGE LHW
- THE ADDRESS DOWNTOWN DUBAI – 63-storey, 302.2 m (991 ft) supertall hotel and residential skyscraper in the Burj Dubai Development Area.
- THE ADDRESS DUBAI MALL
- THE ADDRESS DUBAI MARINA
- THE MONACH DUBAI LHW
- THE PALACE – THE OLD TOWN
- THE PALM LHW
- THE RITZ-CARLTON CNT